Monday, January 11, 2010

Stomach Flu

We woke up early Saturday morning to hear Angie crying. As soon as I walked in the room I knew something was horribly wrong. Poor Angie had puked all over herself, bed and crib tent. It was a horrible smell being all the frozen yogurt from before bedtime. I woke up Andy and he gave Angie a bath while I stripped the crib and put it in the wash. The rest of the weekend was filled with trying to contain Angie's puke. She refused to use a container so I had to wash lots of PJ's (hers and ours), towels and blankets. On Monday she still was not feeling well. You can tell from this picture. When I see it I just want to reach in and give her cuddles and kisses. We have had lots of cuddles from our sweet little girl while she was not feeling well. Poor thing looks so skinny to me right now.

1 comment:

Townsend said...

poor baby!!!! jacob's had the stomach bug only once...reading your post reminded me of those 2 nights...constant laundry, changing bedding, etc. Jacob was so scared he would cling to me while puking and i was getting it all over me!...NOT good when i was already pregnant/nauseated myself!
hope your lil' pumpkin is fully on the mend!