Sunday, March 8, 2009

All Tied Up

Angie is not quite crawling yet but it could happen any day now. Not crawling yet however has not kept her from getting into things. Here she is after getting all tangled up in my laptop power cord. I like to let her explore the world around her but in a safe way. Typically one would baby proof at this point but with us moving in three weeks I do not see the point. I will just have to keep a continual eye on her to make sure she says safe and does not get into too much trouble.
"What me get into trouble?"

2 comments:

The Mulligan Family said...

Oh, I remember those days. JJ never really did much crawling. He rolled from place to place. They sure can get themselves into a lot of things that way. I agree that baby proofing at this point is kind of pointless. You'll get to do that in your new home.

Robyn said...

Ha ha! It's amazing how they can get into so many things even though they are not quite crawling yet. Jenna is finally starting to slide around and is how many months older than Angie???

Good luck with the baby proofing thing!! She looks like she's having fun with the cord!