Saturday, December 3, 2011

Breakfast with Santa, Crawling Practice and Follow the Star

We started the day at a church activity Breakfast with Santa.  Angie was terrified of Santa and Danny was just curious what was going on.
When we got home Danny practiced getting ready for crawling.
In the evening Danny got to play the part of Baby Jesus in the live nativity play Follow the Star.  I am so happy that both of my children have had this chance.
During the first performance Danny cried the entire time because he was so tired.  I kind of felt bad for the young woman playing Mary trying to calm poor little Danny.

The second performance was with our Bishop's daughter as Mary and Danny slept during the entire performance.
I am deeply grateful for this experience and especially for my Savior's birth, life, death and resurrection.

No comments: