Monday, May 16, 2011

Our Baby Boy Shower

My sweet friend Leslie gave a baby shower for me at her home. It was so fun to get together with everyone.
My friends Suubi, Sunny and Meredith.
Cute decorations!
Carol, Jenny and Emily. Carol came all the way from LA!
Andrea and Lisa.
Sarah and Robyn, who just had babies themselves in the last couple of months.
My friend Jenn and her daughter Natalie took a break from fixing up their new home to be with us.
Meredith, and Hayley with her daughter June.
A cute pirate onsie made by Meredith.
There were so many delicious desserts!
Suubi, Me and Coco the three pregnant girls in order of due date (July, June and June).
I am so glad that my sister was able to be there!
A great big thanks to Leslie for organizing everything and letting us invade her home.

No comments: