Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The weeks are flying by and I cannot believe that it has been 22 weeks. We had a little scary experience while on our Missouri trip. When I plugged in an iron at the hotel there was a large spark, smoke and some of the lights went out. I had a large amount of soot on my hand that wouldn't wash off. I was worried about the health of the baby so we went to the ER. Thankfully the baby was fine. What a wonderful sound it is to hear that little heart beat. I then asked the doctor if the baby now has super-powers and the doctor said that the baby now does. Andy thinks the baby's super-powers are a magnetic personality. What super-powers do you think the baby has?

3 comments:

Steven J. Hiatt said...

Well, since this is Spamdrew's baby of course it's going to be cuter than anyone else's kid, right? And now she's experienced an electrical shock. So that can only mean she's turned into...
...THE ELECTRO-CUTER!

Ruth said...

It was nice to see you today.

Bethany said...

Congrats, congrats and more congrats!
Love, your cousin Bethany
p.s. Here's my blog address.

http://usafwifo.blogspot.com/