Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Baby is a.......

We decided to go to a place in Costa Mesa that charges only $25 to have an early ultrasound to find out the sex of the baby. Angie read some books with Daddy while we waited our turn.
The verdict is....... BOY! We feel excited and nervous at the same time. I feel comfortable taking care of my little girl and would take some adjusting to feel comfortable taking care of a little boy. We are super excited to have one girl and one boy though.
After the ultrasound we took Angie to see the Newport Beach Temple. One of her favorite church songs is "I Love to See the Temple". It was a nice bonus that they still had the nativity up for her to see too.
Angie loves to point out Baby Jesus, Mary and Joseph.
It was rainy and cold but we had to get some pictures with our precious little girl.
I like when I can get pictures with Angie. Usually I feel like I am the one chasing her around with the camera.
We got some pictures in-front of the door to the temple.
You can see the rain falling in this picture. What a great evening to share together as a family!

No comments: