Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Laguna Beach

We met up with Aunt Darby, Kimi (Darby's future mother in law) and Grandpa Bob at Laguna Beach. We went to the Saw Dust Festival and then to the beach. I should have brought her swim suit. I should know better than to think I could keep her out of the water.
Here is a cute picture of me and Angie Grandpa Bob took, my butt looked too big in all the others so I will just spare you. We did have fun finding sand crabs to show Angie.
It is so fun to take pictures of this little girl. She is so cute!
Grandpa Bob took all the pictures on his camera so I am sad to say I have no pictures of him. This is Angie with Darby and Kimi when we went to Johnny Rockets afterwords. The jacket was a present from Kimi that was well needed after getting wet at the beach. She was such a trooper too after Angie spilled her water all over her. It was a very fun day!

No comments: