Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Week 32

Here I am with the white blanket I crocheted for our baby. My friend Tina Clemence and I took a crochet class at JoAnns in January and February. It is my first crochet project and I think that I did a pretty good job for a first project if I do say so myself. It took me forever but hopefully baby will be able to feel the love that I put into it. Speaking of baby, she moves all the time now, rolling, poking and kicking. She is so cute and we look forward to meeting her face to face in eight weeks or so. We took a new baby care class this week and Andy's sister Karen has started teaching us about hypnobirthing. We are trying to get ready for the upcoming events.

6 comments:

Emily said...

I love the idea of her feeling and knowing the love you put into making such a lovely blanket. I'm sure she will!

Steven J. Hiatt said...

Hypnobirthing!? What is this, some new fad trend? Do they hypnotize Megan or baby Spamderella? When Megan gets hypnotized will Spamdrew make her cluck like a chicken every time she hears a bell ring?

Ruth said...

You are starting to get that "I've had enough of being pregnant" look on your face. Are you still moving around ok? So what is your little girls name going to be????????

Kendra said...

LOL Steven. I love that the curious things they have now. It is so interesting how much things change in even 20 months. I never heard of anything like that until recently. Love the blanket Megan it is beautiful. I am sure Spam Baby will love it.

Karen and Joe said...

Megan I am excited for you and know you will do great when it comes time for you to have your baby. I'm honored to be teaching you and Steven J can make all the stupid jokes he wants because that's what he does best, but no you will not cluck like a chicken!!

Spamdrew said...

What??! I won't be able to get Megan won't cluck like a chicken? Then why are we doing this?

Spamdrew the Confused