Sunday, May 4, 2008

I have been Tagged

I have been tagged by my sister in law Karen Blunier. So here is some information about us.

4 Jobs that I've had:
KayBee Toy Store Sales Associate
Oligonucleotide Lab Assistant (sounds fancier than it was)
Physical Therapist Assistant
Case Management Assistant

4 Places that I've been:
Europe (England, France, Germany, Holland, Belgium)
Hawaii (Oahu & Maui)
Washington D.C.
Florida, Orlando & Daytona Beach

4 places I've lived:
West Valley, UT
Rexburg, ID
Provo, UT
Mission Viejo & Rancho Santa Margarita, California

4 Favorite foods:
Panda Express (Orange Chicken, Beef w/Broccoli, 1/2 Chow Mien, 1/2 Steamed Veggies)
Golden Spoon Frozen Yogurt
Barbecued Steak
Beef Stroganoff

4 places I'd rather be:
well in a few months it will definitely be asleep in bed!
Paris France
Disneyland or Disneyworld
Washington D.C.

1. What is your Hubby's name? Andy
2. How long have your been married? Almost 11 years
3. How long did you date? 1 year
4. How old is he? 34
5. Who eats more? Andy
6. Who said I Love you First? Andy
7. Who is taller? Andy
8. Who sings better? Megan
9. Who is smarter? Megan scored higher in an IQ test but our strengths balance each other well
10. Whose temper is worse? Megan
11. Who does the laundry? Megan, but Andy helps a lot.
12. Who does the dishes? Whoever doesn’t cook so split fairly evenly
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Megan (because it is closest to the bathroom)
14. Who pays the bills? Megan
15. Who mows the lawn? There is one chore we don't need to worry about
16. Who cooks dinner? Whoever is less tired
17. Who drives when together? Andy
18. Who is more stubborn? Megan
19. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Andy
20. Whose parents do we visit most? Andy works with his dad 5 days a week but I don't know if you call that visiting
21. Who Proposed? Andy
22. Who has more friends? Andy, but after so many practical jokes you might call them enemies
23. Who has more siblings? Andy
24. Who wears the pants in the family? We both like wearing pants.

10 years ago...1998 I was working as a Physical Therapy Aide and we bought our first place, which we still are living at.

5 things on my to due list...
Organize baby's room/prepare for all things baby, finish writing my talk for church on Mother's Day, continue to drive Andy crazy, continue to eat healthy and exercise for a healthier me and a healthier pregnancy, and scrapbook years of pictures.

4 comments:

Karen and Joe said...

That was fun reading about you! Your to do list is quite big! Good luck on your talk! At least driving Andy crazy is an easy one! :)

Spamdrew said...

HEY!!! Driving Andy crazy needs to be removed from the list. Driving people crazy is MY job!


Spamdrew

Megan said...

Andy, so are you saying that my nesting is not driving you crazy?

Spamdrew said...

I'll take a 5th...